‘The more in control you feel as a person, the more positive an experience it is.'
Kate, who had a stem cell transplant in 2015
My Transplant Tracker app is the free patient app from Anthony Nolan that helps you manage your recovery after your stem cell transplant.
Record your blood counts
- Record your white blood cell count, platelets, haemoglobin and other vital health information.
- Keep track of progress, identify changes and discuss them with your transplant team.
- Store all your medical team’s contact details in one place.
- Save the details of your medications and when to take them.
- Set handy appointment reminders.
- Set small goals to make your recovery easier to manage. This might be as simple as going for a walk or cooking a healthy meal each day.
- Access reliable information about how your transplant could affect your body, mind and life.
- All our information is accredited to the NHS Information Standard.
- The My Transplant Tracker app is passcode protected. All the data you record is completely confidential and is only stored on your own device.
Search for 'Anthony Nolan, My Transplant Tracker' in the App Store.
‘I think it's really important to constantly have some kind of goal, even if it's just to get out of bed that day.'
Georgi, who had a stem cell transplant in 2015
Information published: 30/04/18
Next review due: 30/04/21