We need stem cell transplant recipients and families to get involved with our work
If you’d like to get involved in our work, we’d be really grateful for your support. There are all kind of activities and actions you could take to help Anthony Nolan recruit more stem cell donors and save more lives – big or small, all of it makes a genuine difference.
And because nobody understands what it’s like to go through a stem cell transplant like you do, your insight and experience is incredibly valuable.
- Join our Patients & Families Panel and influence the work we do.
- Join our team at the British Transplant Games.
- Encourage more people to join the register by sharing your story in the media, in our info resources or blogs.
- Volunteer with us in one of our many volunteering roles.
- Fundraise with us so we can continue to make lifesaving stem cell donations happen.
Whether you can spare a month, a week or just an hour, we’d really appreciate your support.
Information published: 27/12/18
Next review due: 27/12/21