Need to talk?
Call our helpline on 0303 303 0303 for stem cell transplant information and advice.
We can also offer you free Telephone Emotional Support.
We're here to help before, during and after your stem cell or bone marrow transplant
Our award-winning Patient Services team can offer information, advice, and emotional and practical support for you and your family, with help from our specialist nurse and wellbeing professionals.
- Call us on 0303 303 0303
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an enquiry to our Patient Services team
Our helpline is open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- If you need medical support when our helpline is closed, please contact your transplant team, your GP or 111 (999 in an emergency).
- If you need emotional support, you can contact the Samaritans (116 123 or email@example.com) for free at any time, 24 hours a day.
- We provide support on our helpline in English. If you need to speak to someone in a different language, please let us know. We have access to LanguageLine so can provide an interpreter for you.
- To view any page on our website in another language, click Select Language in the top left hand corner.
- You can also see our Other useful contacts page to find further support including Blood Cancer UK, Macmillan Cancer Support and Leukaemia Care.
How can we support you?
- I’d like to chat to other patients or families
Join the conversation in our Patients & Families Forum, chat directly to other patients by attending one of our Share & Support events.
- I need financial help
Our Anthony Nolan Grant could help you cover the costs of transplant.
- I want more information
Our webpages & free booklets offer information and advice before, during and after transplant, including information on coronavirus and stem cell transplant.
- I want help managing my recovery
Our free My Transplant Tracker app will help you monitor your recovery from transplant.
- I need advice about going back to work
Working To Wellbeing offers advice to people going back to work after transplant – email us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
How have others dealt with this?
Patients and families explain how they managed stem cell transplant in our blogs, podcasts and videos
Our full range of patient services
- Telephone Emotional Support
- Patients & Families e-newsletter
- My Transplant Tracker patient app
- Anthony Nolan Podcasts
- Anthony Nolan Grants
- Share & Support Days
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Patients & Families Facebook page
- Other useful contacts
Information published: 30/05/22
Next review due: 30/05/23