Please see below our important advice on coronavirus that relates to your donation. Please be aware that this advice may change. Your coordinator will always inform you if there are any changes to this advice.
Here are copies of the consent forms that you will be provided with at your Medical. Your coordinator will inform you which consent form is relevant to you. You do not need to take a copy of these with you to your medical, copies will be provided on the day by the hospital's medical team. These are for reference only.
- Donation consent form (PBSC) 1
- Donation consent form (PBSC) 2
- Donation consent form (Bone Marrow) 1
- Donation consent form (Bone Marrow) 2
- Donation consent form (Lymphocyte Donation)
- Central line consent form
- Related donation consent form (PBSC)
- Related donation consent form (Bone Marrow)
- Related donation consent form (Lymphocyte Donation)
Below you will find our policies on reimbursement, our insurance that you are covered on and expense claim forms. If you have any further questions about these policies, then please contact your coordinator directly.