Here’s everything you need to make a lifesaving difference as part of your Youth Ambassador volunteering:
Check out these resources to help you get started and whenever you need a little reminder of what’s coming next.
These will help you get the word out about all things Anthony Nolan. Whether that’s in school, in the papers, or on social media, we've got you covered!
- Hero Week poster >
- Fundraising poster >
- Youth Ambassador Congrats poster >
- Youth Ambassadors posters >
- Press release template >
- Social media tips >
Everything you need to encourage your friends, family and classmates to become lifesaving donors on the stem cell register, whether that’s online or in person.
- 5 tips to deliver a great presentation >
- Education presentation (Google Slides) >
- Education assembly video >
- Shareable social media video >
- Education video files >
See below for some helpful hints and tips on how to run the best fundraising event possible, so we can save even more lives.