The South Coast Challenge takes you up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way, finishing in the historic town of Arundel.
Go for the full 100km challenge, a 50km trek or a 25km walk along this route and know that you are saving lives with every step you take.
All levels of experience are welcome - you can walk, run or jog!
What to expect
Your entry into the event includes:
- rest stops with free food, drink, and massages
- a medal, t-shirt, and glass of fizz
- support from medics and marshals
You'll receive support and hospitality from the event organisers Action Challenge every step of the way.
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship (25% discount off reg fee is applied for this option!)
- Full Challenge 100km - £33.75 registration fee and £595 sponsorship target
- Half Challenge 50km - £22.50 registration fee and £395 sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge 25km - £11.25 registration fee and £250 sponsorship target
Mixed Funding (you pay half of your event place cost, and fundraise a smaller minimum target)
- Full Challenge 100km - £110 registration fee and £330 sponsorship target
- Half Challenge 50km - £72.50 registration fee and £220 sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge 25km - £45 registration fee and £135 sponsorship target
Self funding option also available
How we'll support you
Alongside the support and hospitality from Action Challenge, we'll also be here to support you by providing:
Your very own Anthony Nolan T-shirt or running vest
Training tips and tricks from to get you ready for the big day
Dedicated fundraising support from the Events team to help you smash your fundraising goals