Passing some of Edinburgh's most iconic and beautiful landmarks, this weekend will be one you never forget. Run with #TeamAN and you can help cure blood cancer, mile by mile.
With four stunning routes to choose from, which distance will it be?
Registration fee: £10 & Minimum sponsorship target: £100
Registration fee: £15 & Minimum sponsorship target: £175
Registration fee: £20 & Minimum sponsorship target: £300
Registration fee: £25 & Minimum sponsorship target: £600
Join Team Anthony Nolan
Stick with #TeamAN and you'll be treated to our VIP package, including:
The slickest personalised jersey
Everyone knows the black and green team mean business. And with your personalised #TeamAN jersey, you'll look the business too.
Expert Training and preparation
Stay one step ahead of the rest with expert training tips and a fundraising pack crammed with advice to help you raise those lifesaving pounds. Our friendly fundraising team will also give you dedicated support whenever you need it.
A cheer squad you can hear from outer space
Loud, proud and definitely not afraid to stand out from the crowd - the Anthony Nolan cheer squads know how to get you over the finish line with their supportive screams.
Why run with us?
I really enjoyed running the 10K for Anthony Nolan and so happy I could raise a little bit of money for such an amazing cause. I hope to do it again next year as the Anthony Nolan team have been so good and helpful in terms of sending out the running vest; providing all the information I needed for the day and just giving motivation for me to train ect! The EMF weekend had such a great atmosphere so im very excited to be involved again.
- Anthony Nolan runner
- To take on the 5k, there is an entry fee of £10 and you need to be able to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £100 (not including gift aid).
- To take on the 10k, there is an entry fee of £15 and you need to be able to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £175 (not including gift aid).
- To take on the half marathon, there is an entry fee of £20 and you need to be able to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £300 (not including gift aid).
- To take on the marathon, there is an entry fee of £25 and you need to be able to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £600 (not including gift aid).
- Got a question? Contact us here