The Kent Downs 50 Challenge is a NEW end of season Ultra Challenge – in the ‘Garden of England’ – with a basecamp near Maidstone, parking & weekend camping options.
The main 50km looped route heads anticlockwise around the Kent Downs – starting on the North Downs Way to Blue Bell Hill, around picturesque Aylesford, and following the River Medway to Mote Park at halfway for a picnic.
All levels of experience are welcome - you can walk, run or jog!
Choose your fundraising option
Full Charity Sponsorship - 25% discount off reg fee is applied for this option!
- Full Challenge (50km) - £22.50 registration fee and £360 sponsorship target
- Half Challenge (25km) - £15 registration fee and £240 sponsorship target
- Kent 10km - £7.50 registration fee and £100 sponsorship target
Mixed Funding - you pay half of your event place cost, and fundraise a smaller minimum target
- Full Challenge (50km) - £75 registration fee and £225 sponsorship target
- Half Challenge (25km) - £50 registration fee and £150 sponsorship target
- Kent 10km - £22.50 registration fee and £70 sponsorship target
Own place funding option also available
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the Anthony Nolan Events Team on 0303 303 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect
Your entry into the event includes:
- rest stops with free food, drink, and massages
- a medal, t-shirt, and glass of fizz to celebrate your achievement
- support from medics and marshals along the way
You'll receive support and hospitality from the event organisers Action Challenge every step of the way.
How we'll support you
Alongside the support and hospitality from Action Challenge, we'll also be here to support you by providing:
Your very own Anthony Nolan T-shirt or running vest
Training tips and tricks to get you ready for the big day
Dedicated Fundraising support from the Events team to help you smash your fundraising goals