Take on the South West Coast 50 Challenge across England's South West Peninsular, and know you are saving the lives of people with blood cancer with every step that you take.
Taking in the first Minehead section of the famous 630 mile Coastal Path, and with an extensive ‘basecamp’ in the shadows of the impressive Dunster Castle.
All levels of experience are welcome - you can walk, run or jog!
What to expect
Your entry into the event includes:
- rest stops with free food, drink, and massages
- a medal, t-shirt, and glass of fizz
- support from medics and marshals
You'll receive support and hospitality from the event organisers Action Challenge every step of the way.
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship (25% discount off reg fee is applied for this option!)
- 50km Challenge - £22.50 registration fee and £360 sponsorship target
- 25km Challenge - £15 registration fee and £240 sponsorship target
- 10km Challenge - £7.50 registration fee and £100 sponsorship target
Mixed Funding (you pay half of your event place cost, and fundraise a smaller minimum target)
- 50km Challenge - £75 registration fee and £225 sponsorship target
- 25km Challenge - £50 registration fee and £150 sponsorship target
- 10km Challenge - £22.50 registration fee and £70 sponsorship target
Self funding option also available
How we'll support you
Alongside the support and hospitality from Action Challenge, we'll also be here to support you by providing:
Your very own Anthony Nolan T-shirt or running vest
Training tips and tricks to get you ready for the big day
Dedicated Fundraising support from the Events team to help you smash your fundraising goals