With a base camp in idyllic Bakewell, take on the Peak District Challenge, and help save the lives of people with blood cancer.
You’ll get full support all the way, and with a variety of distances to choose from which pass Chatsworth House – there’s a Peak District Ultra Challenge for everyone!
All levels of experience are welcome - you can walk, run or jog!
What to expect
Your entry into the event includes:
- rest stops with free food, drink, and massages
- a medal, t-shirt, and glass of fizz
- support from medics and marshals
You'll receive support and hospitality from the event organisers Action Challenge every step of the way.
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship (25% discount off reg fee is applied for this option!)
- Full Challenge (100km - £45 registration fee and £595 sponsorship target
- 3/4 Challenge (75km) - £26.25 registration fee and £450 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge (50km) - £22.50 registration fee and £360 minimum sponsorship target
- 1/4 Challenge (25km) - £15 registration fee and £240 minimum sponsorship target
- 10 Mile Challenge - £7.50 registration fee and £100 minimum sponsorship target
Mixed Funding (you pay half of your event place cost, and fundraise a smaller minimum target)
- Full Challenge (100km - £100 registration fee and £300 sponsorship target
- 3/4 Challenge (75km) - £90 registration fee and £270 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge (50km) - £75 registration fee and £225 minimum sponsorship target
- 1/4 Challenge (25km) - £50 registration fee and £150 minimum sponsorship target
- 10 Mile Challenge - £22.50 registration fee and £70 minimum sponsorship target
Self funding option also available
How we'll support you
Alongside the support and hospitality from Action Challenge, we'll also be here to support you by providing:
Your very own Anthony Nolan t-shirt or running vest
Tips and tricks to get you ready for the big day
Dedicated fundraising support from the Events team to help you smash your fundraising goals