Take on the Cotswold Way Challenge with Team Anthony Nolan and help to save lives, every step of the way.
Start by the magnificent Royal Crescent, and experience the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages nestling in between on this epic journey.
All levels of experience are welcome - you can walk, run or jog!
What to expect
Your entry into the event includes:
- rest stops with free food, drink, and massages
- a medal, t-shirt, and glass of fizz
- support from medics and marshals
You'll receive support and hospitality from the event organisers Action Challenge every step of the way.
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship (25% discount off reg fee is applied for this option!)
- Full Challenge (100km) - £30 registration fee and £575 sponsorship target
- 3/4 Challenge (75km) - £26.25 registration fee and £450 sponsorship target
- Half Challenge (50km) - £22.50 registration fee and £360 sponsorship target
- 1/4 Challenge 25km - £15 registration fee and £240 sponsorship target
- 10k Challenge - £7.50 registration fee £100 sponsorship target
Mixed Funding (you pay half of your event place cost, and fundraise a smaller minimum target)
- Full Challenge (100km) - £100 registration fee and £300 sponsorship target
- 3/4 Challenge (75km) - £90 registration fee and £270 sponsorship target
- Half Challenge (50km) - £75 registration fee and £225 sponsorship target
- 1/4 Challenge 25km - £50 registration fee and £150 sponsorship target
- 10k Challenge - £22.50registration fee £70 sponsorship target
Self funding option also available
How we'll support you
Alongside the support and hospitality from Action Challenge, we'll also be here to support you by providing:
Your very own Anthony Nolan T-shirt or running vest
Training tips and tricks to get you ready for the big day
Dedicated Fundraising support from the Events team to help you smash your fundraising goals