The staff working in our register, Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics, and cord blood services
Do you have a specific question? Take a look through our staff list below to see who to contact. Call 0303 303 0303 and ask to speak to the relevant team.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an emergency related to stem cell or cord transplants or arrangements for your donation outside of office hours, please call 0771 059 9161 to speak to a member of the Operations and Patient Services team.
Operations and Patient Services
Manages the process of supporting donors making initial enquiries and applying to join the register, searching for patient matches, collecting and delivering blood samples, organising the collection and delivery of stem cells, and providing care to donors after the donation process.
Chief Operating Officer
- Nicola Alderson, Chief Operating Officer
- Katerina Yiakoumi, PA to the Chief Operating Officer
Search and Selection
Searching for matched unrelated adult and cord blood stem cell donors, including the specialist Graft Identification and Advisory Service (GIAS).
- Nicole Stanley, Interim Search and Selection Manager
- Lottie Marchant, Search and Selection Supervisor
- Timothy Dunn, Search and Selection Supervisor
Donor and Transplantation Services
- Ann O'Leary, Director of Donor and Transplantation Services
- Paul Johnson, Head of Registry Services
- Bindu Kumar Soni, Head of Search and Donor Liaison
Supporting donors from the point of completing applications to joining the register and organising the collection and delivery of blood samples.
- Lisa Cawley, Donor Liaison Manager
- Pallvi Senghani, Donor Liaison Supervisor
- Tracy John, Donor Liaison Supervisor
Organising all aspects of stem cell provision to UK transplant centres and overseas registries; supporting donors though the process of voluntary donation.
- Joanne Badger, Transplantation Services Manager
- Zia Whitaker, Donor Provision Supervisor
- Charley Adams-Fairhurst, Donor Provision Supervisor
- Jonathan Wilson, Donor Provision Supervisor
Volunteer and Logistics Management
Inducting, supervising, and supporting volunteer couriers, volunteer donor visitors and other operations volunteer roles.
- Sarah Rogers, Volunteer and Logistics Manager
Donor Follow Up
Follow up for donors 10 years post donation.
- Catherine Burlton, Donor Follow Up Manager
Organising professional training and providing expert advice on processes and services to the Operations and Patient Services and customers.
- Irina Evseeva, Head of Specialist Services
- Edel Harkin, Registry Processes Adviser
Providing support and information to people receiving stem cell transplants and their families.
- Rachel Miller, Anthony Nolan Lead Nurse
- Tom Bishop, Senior Patient Services and Information Manager
Cord Blood and Cell and Gene Therapy
Our address is: Anthony Nolan Cell Therapy Centre, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Lane, Clifton, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Daniel Gibson, Director of Cell and Gene Therapy
- Dr Roger Horton, CGT Clinical Delivery Lead
- Christopher Leonforte, Head of CGT Manufacturing
- Elizabeth King, Head of CGT Business Operations
- Katie Griffee, Head of CGT Business Development
- Darren Hatton, Head of CGT Business Delivery
- Diane Davies RM, Clinical Midwife Advisor
- Linda Moss RM, Clinical Midwife Advisor
King’s College Hospital Collection Site
Our address is: Anthony Nolan Cord Collection, Nightingale Birth Centre, 4th Floor, Golden Jubilee Wing, Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London, SE5 9RS
- Cord Collection Site Supervisor: Rashelle Dinham
University Hospitals Leicester Collection Sites: Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General Hospital
Our address is: Anthony Nolan Cord Collection UHL, Maternity Unit, Leicester General Hospital, Gwendolen Road, Leicester, LE5 4PW
- Cord Collection Site Supervisor: Jayna Odedra
- Deputy Cord Collection Site Supervisor: Eleanor Wardle
Saint Mary's Hospital, Manchester
Our address is: Anthony Nolan Cord Collection, Maternal and Fetal Health Research Centre, 5th Floor (Research) St Mary's Hospital, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9WL
- Cord Collection Site Supervisor: Janet Davies
- Deputy Cord Collection Site Supervisor: Shauni Higgins
Quality & Regulation Team
- Salmah Ahmed, Director of Quality and Regulation
- Hirasine Sengomona, Lead Quality Manager
- Laura Hitchinson, Registry Quality Manager
- Annabel Slater, Quality Manager - CGT
- Hibo Hussein, Quality Manager - Laboratories
Our address is: Anthony Nolan, 2 Heathgate Place, 75-87 Agincourt Road, London, NW3 2NU.