The staff working in our register, Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics, and cord blood services
Do you have a specific question? Take a look through our staff list below to see who to contact. Call 0303 303 0303 and ask to speak to the relevant team.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an emergency related to stem cell or cord transplants or arrangements for your donation outside of office hours, please call 0771 059 9161 to speak to a member of the Operations and Patient Services team.
Operations and Patient Services
Manages the process of supporting donors making initial enquiries and applying to join the register, searching for patient matches, collecting and delivering blood samples, organising the collection and delivery of stem cells, and providing care to donors after the donation process.
Chief Operating Officer
- Nicola Alderson, Chief Operating Officer
- Katerina Yiakoumi, PA to the Chief Operating Officer
Search and Selection
Searching for matched unrelated adult and cord blood stem cell donors, including the specialist Graft Identification and Advisory Service (GIAS).
- Nicole Stanley, Interim Search and Selection Manager
- Lottie Marchant, Search and Selection Supervisor
Donor and Transplantation Services
Ann O'Leary, Director of Donor and Transplantation Services
Paul Johnson, Head of Registry Services
Supporting donors from the point of completing applications to joining the register and organising the collection and delivery of blood samples.
- Lisa Cawley, Donor Liaison Manager
- Pallvi Senghani, Donor Liaison Supervisor
- Tracy John, Donor Liaison Supervisor
Organising all aspects of stem cell provision to UK transplant centres and overseas registries; supporting donors though the process of voluntary donation.
- Charley Adams-Fairhurst, Transplantation Services Manager
- Zia Whitaker, Donor Provision Supervisor
- Amy Holland, Donor Provision Supervisor
- Jonathan Wilson, Donor Provision Supervisor
Volunteer and Logistics Management
Inducting, supervising, and supporting volunteer couriers, volunteer donor visitors and other operations volunteer roles.
- Sarah Rogers, Volunteer and Logistics Manager
Donor Follow Up
Follow up for donors 10 years post donation.
- Catherine Burlton, Donor Follow Up Manager
Supporting the Operations and Patient Services function in providing services to the transplant community.
- Grainne Kavanagh, Head of Business Management
- Renneth Hidalgo, Business Manager
Organising professional training and providing expert advice on processes and services to the Operations and Patient Services and customers.
- Irina Evseeva, Head of Specialist Services
- Edel Harkin, Registry Processes Adviser
Providing support and information to people receiving stem cell transplants and their families.
- Chiara De Biase, Director of Patient Services
- Hayley Leonard, Anthony Nolan Lead Nurse
- Tom Bishop, Senior Patient Services and Information Manager
Cord Blood and Cell and Gene Therapy
Our address is: Anthony Nolan Cell Therapy Centre, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Lane, Clifton, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Dr Roger Horton, Lead Cord Specialist
- Claire Simpson, Cord Blood Bank Operational Manager
- Daniel Gibson, Director of Cell and Gene Therapy
- Christopher Leonforte, Head of the Cell Therapy Centre
King’s College Hospital Collection Site
Our address is: Anthony Nolan Cord Collection, Nightingale Birth Centre, 4th Floor, Golden Jubilee Wing, Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London, SE5 9RS
- Collection Midwife Supervisor: Vacant
University Hospitals Leicester Collection Sites: Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General Hospital
Our address is: Anthony Nolan Cord Collection UHL, Maternity Unit, Leicester General Hospital, Gwendolen Road, Leicester, LE5 4PW
- Senior Supervising Midwife: Linda Moss, RM
Saint Mary's Hospital, Manchester
Our address is: Anthony Nolan Cord Collection, Maternal and Fetal Health Research Centre, 5th Floor (Research) St Mary's Hospital, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9WL
- Collection Midwife Supervisor: Diane Davies, RM
- Salmah Ahmed, Director of Quality and Regulation
- Hirasine Sengomona, Senior Quality Manager
- Laura Hitchinson, Quality Manager, Operations and Patient Services
Our address is: Anthony Nolan, 2 Heathgate Place, 75-87 Agincourt Road, London, NW3 2NU.