Anthony Nolan is calling upon the most celebrated Guild Esports players to shine a light on young people’s lifesaving attributes by quite literally changing their game.
Introducing The Match for a Match Cup created by Guild Esports with Anthony Nolan where pro Fortnite and Rocket League players push themselves out of their comfort zone to participate in a FIFA tournament, and inspire others to do something they’ve not done before and be a true game changer.
Guild Esports is hosting a TikTok competition for you to win one of five pairs of tickers to attend in person to watch the Match For A Match Cup tournament be recorded live at Guild Esports HQ in Shoreditch High Street, London at 5:30pm on Tuesday 25th April 2023.
Terms and conditions
The competition is run by Guild Esports (Company number: 12187837, address: 2 Chance Street, London, E1 6JT) (the promotor) in conjunction with Anthony Nolan (company no 2379280 and registered charity numbers 803716/SCO38827 whose correspondence address is 2 Heathgate Place, 75-87 Agincourt Road, London NW3 2NU).
- Entry is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over, except for any employees of Anthony Nolan or Guild Esports, their families, or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
By entering this competition, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The giveaway will start on Wednesday 12th April 2023 at the time of posting and entries will be accepted until 23:59BST on Sunday 16th April 2023. Entries received before or after this time will not be counted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- To enter you must be following Anthony Nolan on TikTok (@AnthonyNolanCharity) and tag a friend in the Guild Esports competition post comments. You can enter multiple times. One tag per comment / entry. There is no entry fee and no purchase required to enter this competition.
Winner selection and notification:
- The winner will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date and will be contacted by Guild Esports on TikTok with details on how to claim their prize via Anthony Nolan.
- The winners will be notified by private message on TikTok within 48 hours of the decision being made.
- The winner must respond within 24 hours to redeem their prize otherwise we will withdraw the prize and select a replacement winner at random.
- An Anthony Nolan x Guild Esport goodie bag and entry for the winner and one guest to The Match For A Match Cup Live Stream tournament hosted at the Guild ESport HQ with the chance to meet participating Guild Esport players. It will be the winner’s responsibility to arrange travel and accommodation to and from the event, as well as obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- We will be in touch with the winner via TikTok. We will ask you for your name and email address so that we are able to fulfil your prize.
- Entries that are incomplete or illegible, will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made by the person entering the competition.
- Anthony Nolan will arrange for the Anthony Nolan x Guild Esport goodie bag to be shared with the winners at the Match For A Match Live Event Tournament.
- In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, Anthony Nolan and Guild Esports reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment. Any such amendment or alteration will be effective immediately upon publication on Anthony Nolan’s website.
Anthony Nolan and Guild Esports also reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements within 24 hours may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with the competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
By submitting an entry, you consent to Anthony Nolan processing your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the competition and notifying and advertising the winners. The winner’s names and/or TikTok handles will be available for 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with TikTok.