Ready for the most incredible leap of your life? Take on a thrilling skydive experience, and soar through the clouds to help save the lives of people with blood cancer – all while enjoying a birdseye view of Earth!
- £70 entry fee, which will help raise lifesaving funds for people with blood cancer.
- You can choose to self fund your jump or opt for the minimum sponsorship option. For the sponsorship option, you'll need to be able to raise a minimum of £395 (£450 for jumps in Scotland and Northern Ireland). But don’t worry, we’ll be there to support you with lots of ideas and inspiration for your fundraising!
- Get your hands on a #TeamAN t-shirt and fundraising materials to help you smash your target.
- Skydives can be done at any time of year, come April showers or summer sunshine. Jump anytime or anywhere!
- There are 21 available skydive locations across the UK, which you can see on the map below: