Hosted by Anthony Nolan, NHSBT, WBMDR, with guest speakers.
The Graft Selection Strategy Workshop is the only event entirely dedicated to discussing unrelated donor selection. It is the perfect place to engage with the transplant community, explore the expanding field of stem cell donor selection, and share knowledge and experiences around finding the best donor.
The virtual event will feature a compelling agenda, including:
- Registry updates from BBMR, WBMDR and Anthony Nolan
- Case studies of real donor selection decisions with discussions led by an expert panel of leaders in the field of HCT
- Talks on new approaches to increase access to HCT
- An introduction to the Search Team
- An opportunity to network and discuss topics that are impacting your day-to-day work.
Wednesday 17 November 2021, 9.30 to 15.30
The workshop will take place on Zoom. All registered delegates will be sent joining instructions.
Anyone from the UK HCT community, including H&I Labs, Clinical Scientists and Transplant Coordinators, whatever level your role.
Virtual workshop ticket £30.00 +VAT per person.
CPD Accredited event and points awarded.
Deadline for registration is Monday 15 November 2021.