We can help you find blood stem cell and bone marrow donors with our register of over 800,000 donors.
Our Operations and Patient Services Division facilitates requests from transplant centres and registries to find matches for patients. We also provide services, information and training resources for healthcare professionals that are working with stem cell transplants.
On these pages you’ll find information and resources to support your work. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Services team on 0303 303 0303 or email@example.com.
We can organise the whole stem cell donation process from start to finish. This includes:
- Searching registers: Our Search Team responds to requests from transplant centres and international registries to search UK and international registers to find potential matched unrelated donors or cord blood units for patients.
- Making contact: We contact the donor or registry where the donor lives to arrange samples for verification and diagnostic tests once matches are identified.
- Arranging the donation: Once the best match is identified, our team makes all the arrangements for the donation, including for the stem cells to be collected and delivered to the patient.
- Organising couriers: We provide an outstanding volunteer courier service to collect and deliver stem cells from donors anywhere in the world to patients here in the UK.
- Looking after donors: We take donor welfare very seriously – we look after them throughout the donation process, including visiting them on their collection, and follow up with them for 10 years post-donation.
Operations user guide
Take a look at our Operations and Patient Services User Guide to find the procedures hospitals and international registries using our services should follow.
For more information about any of these services, or if you have any questions, our Customer Services team are here to help.Call 0303 303 0303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anthony Nolan office hours: Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
- Office closures: Anthony Nolan is closed on bank holidays including Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- If you're from a transplant centre, registry or laboratory, you're a donor in the process of donating, or you're a courier in the process of transporting cells and have an emergency enquiry, please call the emergency number +44 771 059 9161 to speak to a member of the Operations team.