Learn new skills, make new friends, boost your CV and save lives!
There’s so many unique reasons for volunteering with us:
- Save lives! By being part of Marrow, you really are making a difference to the lives of people with blood cancer.
- Make new friends – not only at your university, but also in our amazing nationwide community of volunteers.
- Loads of experience to add to your CV- Communicating & liaising with Anthony Nolan, organisation of a variety of types of events, volunteer management etc
- A brilliant support network through Anthony Nolan staff and our National Marrow committee (We’re particularly proud of our peer-to-peer support ).
- Training. This is really important; we want our volunteers to feel confident in their roles and have a chance to develop. Training is given in everything needed to be an effective Marrow volunteer, from counselling potential donors to running events, volunteer management, and creating publicity campaigns.
- Portfolio pages, references and certificates.
- National and Regional Training and Networking conferences.
- Fantastic resources to help you save lives, including pull-up banners, T-shirts, hoodies, giveaways, posters and leaflets.
Whether you decide to join one of our Marrow groups, volunteer at events or just want to see how you can get involved, we’d love to have you on board! Message us using our handy form we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.