Large or small, your donation will make a big difference to people with blood cancer
• £40 pays for us to add one more potential lifesaver to the Anthony Nolan blood stem cell donor register.
• £500 is the average cost of testing and storing a cord blood unit to provide a lifesaving transplant.
• £5,500 is the cost of a -70C freezer large enough to hold 75,000 of our donors’ samples which could be chosen for vital transplants.
• £13,000 would pay for a DNA extractor machine, essential equipment that helps us extract high quality DNA samples from patients’ and donors’ blood, so we can make lifesaving matches.
• £166,000 would buy a Cell Analyser, which analyses cell purity and specification, central to progressing Anthony Nolan’s cutting-edge medical research.
To find out about projects that urgently need your support, please contact Susana Lopez
Phone: 020 7284 8215