Registration fee: £50
Minimum sponsorship: £400
This is one of the most scenic half marathons in the running calendar. Passing through 4 of London's Royal Parks, you then head up the
Thames and finish in beautiful Hyde Park.
Guaranteed place entry
To gain one of our places we will ask you to pay a non-refundable entry fee of £50 to confirm your place.
You will also be asked to commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £400 (due in one month after the race). Sign up today!
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event, join our team today and receive all the below benefits. You do not have a fundraising target, simply raise as much as you can.
Benefits of running with the Anthony Nolan Team
By joining the team you will recieve expert support and advice throughout your training and fundraising and every penny you raise will help Anthony Nolan save more lives.
- Expert training and fundraising advice from when you sign up to the when you cross the finish line and beyond.
- A fundraising and training pack including sponsor form and training plan
- A personalised running vest
- Cheering points around the route, and a post-race reception with massage and refreshments
- Most importantly you will have the knowledge that you are helping us to provide more life saving stem cell and bone marrow transplants.
If you have any questions or queries about this event then please do not hesitate to contact us, you can call us on 0303 303 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are successful in gaining your own place in the run you can join the Anthony Nolan running team by emailing email@example.com. As you have gained your own place we ask you simply to raise as much as you can.